Friday, February 20, 2015

College Essay

College Essay
 By: Kolby

    Ever sense I was a little kid I have always loved seeing and playing around with animals at my grandparent’s farm or at a friend’s house.  I have watched many commercials that have the animals looking up to the camera with a sad face because they have no food or water.  I want to help save these animal lives. I just hate seeing those poor animals on the street. Helping animals is a goal I have and going to college will help me learn how to help them even better.
    I have many goals for the future but my main goal right now is  becoming a veterinarian and getting a good job to help me save animals. If that doesn't work, I am interested in other things too, such as, looking at becoming a college athlete and working on getting my masters degree in physical education. I have even thought about getting a business degree and working at Cabelas or a Bass Pro shop. These are some of the goals I am looking forward to as I get ready to go to college to get a good job and education.
    My parents have been a good inspiration to me, by showing me how to work hard in school, so I can get a good job and have a good life. Going to college is a big thing and paying attention in school will help me get good grades and allow me to get into a better college, to get a better education. This would allow me to fulfill my dreams of becoming a vet, a physical education teacher or earning a business degree. My grandparents also inspirer me to stay in school so I can get a good education and staying in school will help  me stay out of trouble.
    These are the main reasons why I want to go to college to get a good education and fulfill my dreams of becoming a vet, P E teacher,  a guys basketball coach or earning a business degree.  My mom said it will be very hard to become a vet and I would have to work very hard in school to become one. This is why I want to go to college.

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment